JEC World 2018
March 6 – 8
JEC World is the world’s largest gathering of the composites industry, attracting more than 40,000 industry decision makers, 1,300 exhibitors from 113 countries and hosting more than 2,300 business-to-business meetings over the course of the three-day show. The entire composites value chain is represented, from raw materials, processing and manufacturing to distribution and end users.
JEC is your chance to connect with leading decision makers who are interested in your products, technologies and services.
This year’s show will include:
- JEC Awards – 30 breathtaking innovations in composites
- Startup Booster – the biggest startup competition in the composites field
- Conferences – 3 days of technical presentations
- Innovation Planets – 4 areas illustrating the endless possibilities of composites
Visit the Washington State Pavilion
Join the Washington State Booth at JEC World
Being part of our exciting Washington State branded booth makes it affordable and effective for you to market your organization at this important global event.
As a Washington State delegate, you will have:
- Prime location in the U.S. Pavilion
- A fixed point from which to work the show
- Onsite staff support allowing you to attend meetings
- B2B meeting assistance and Invitations to group procurement meetings
- Meeting space
- Listing in official show guide
- Company name in Washington State marketing materials and directory
- Collateral materials for display in the exhibit space
- Logistical assistance
- Exhibitor pass
Delegate Package Price: $3,250
Includes shared space in the Choose Washington branded pavilion.
Additional delegate: $500
Export Vouchers Available
The Washington State Department of Commerce offers eligible small businesses export vouchers of up to $5,000 to help offset the costs of export-related activities such as trade shows, international airfare, registration fees, shipping of samples and other related expenses.