JEC World 2019
JEC World is the world’s largest gathering of the composites industry, attracting more than 43,000 industry decision makers, 1,300 exhibitors from 115 countries and hosting more than 3,600 business-to-business meetings over the course of the three-day show. The entire composites value chain is represented, from raw materials, processing and manufacturing to distribution and end users.
JEC is your chance to connect with leading decision makers who are interested in your products, technologies and services.
Visit the Washington State Pavilion
Hall 6 Stand: R45C
2019 Exhibitor Directory
Join the Washington State Booth at JEC World
Being part of our exciting Washington State branded booth makes it affordable and effective for you to market your company at this important event.
As a Washington State delegate, you will have:
- Shared space in the Washington State branded pavilion and Fixed point from which to work the show
- Prime location in U.S. Pavilion
- Onsite staff support allowing you to attend meetings and make the most of your time at the show
- B2B matchmaking support
- Company promoted to international decision makers
- Meeting space
- Build relationships with leading Washington companies and Benefit from the WA State stand aggregate presence
- Listing in official show guide and Washington State show directory (deadline applies)
- Exposure through a variety of marketing channels including show materials, press kit, social media and more
- Logo and message in rotation on monitor located in shared booth space
- Collateral materials displayed in the exhibit space
- Access to U.S. Pavilion business center, private meetings rooms, WIFI internet connection and free non-alcoholic beverages
- Exhibitor pass and e-invitations for your clients
Delegate package ($3,500) – Additional delegate: $500 each
Aerospace Team Contacts
Isabelle DeWulf, Aerospace Export Assistance Manager –Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: (206) 256-6143
Michele Ko, Special Projects Manager – Email: email@example.com, Phone: (206) 256-6102
Export Vouchers Available!
The Washington State Department of Commerce offers eligible small businesses export vouchers up to $5,000 to help offset some of the costs associated with export-related activities such as international trade show fees, airfare, and shipping of samples. Financial assistance to support the Export Voucher Program is provided in part by a grant from the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Contact Michele Ko to learn more and apply.
Click here to learn more about JEC World Paris 2019