Europe’s largest air show.
Drawing more than 150,000 industry attendees and featuring 2,300 exhibitors from 48 countries, the International Paris Air Show is the one place everyone in aerospace wants to be in 2019.
Washington State’s exhibitors, businesses and economic development professionals will be there in force, June 17-23.
As a global aerospace leader, our state will have a significant presence at the Paris Air Show, fielding another spacious pavilion touting the advantages of doing business with and in Washington State.
Many of our 1,400 aerospace companies and organizations will be in attendance, including nearly two dozen co-exhibitors in the Washington State Pavilion. The pavilion will showcase our continued leadership in the aerospace industry, as we enter our second century as the U.S. leader in aerospace.
The centerpiece of the pavilion is a gallery and meeting space where Washington delegates, officials and businesses can meet in private with industry decision makers to discuss investment and expansion opportunities in the state.
Washington State Pavilion
Trade Show Planners
2019 Paris Directory
2019 Aerospace Competitive Economics Study
- Aviation Technical Services
- Blaser Casting Corp
- Cascadia Capital LLC
- General Plastics Manufacturing
- Industrial Machine Tool, Inc.
- National Precision Bearing
- Orion Industries
- Pacific Tool
- Protium Innovations
- Renton Coil Spring
- Scougal Rubber Corp.
- Silicon Forest Electronics
- Soundview Technology Center
- Stack Metallurgical Group
- TLG Aerospace
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATIONS
- Association of Washington Business
- Economic Alliance Snohomish County
- Economic Development Board Tacoma-Pierce County
- City of Everett
- Greater Seattle Partners
- Greater Spokane, Inc.
- Kitsap Aerospace and Defense Alliance (KADA)
- Paine Field Snohomish County Airport
- Port of Moses Lake
AEROSPACE RELATED ORGANIZATIONS
Showcase your latest technologies and new products to the world!
The Department of Commerce, together with its European representatives, stands ready to help you identify new overseas partners, open new export opportunities and expand relationships with key business leaders, organizations and government entities.
Captain’s Package ($9,000) –Sold out
- Company kiosk in a prime high traffic location in front section of the WA pavilion
- Pre-arranged customized B2B meetings
Navigator’s Package ($7,000) – 2 kiosks left!
- Company kiosk located in middle section of the WA pavilion
- Pre-arranged customized B2B meetings and Listing in official show guide
Delegate’s Package ($3,000)
- Walk the show from WA pavilion & be a part of WA State marketing efforts
- Fixed point from which to work the show and on-site support by Commerce staff and European representatives allowing you to attend meetings
- Your company’s products and services presented to key international leaders and procurement/program managers
- Build relationships with leading Washington companies and benefit from the Choose Washington stand’s aggregate presence
- Company brochure for display in the exhibit space
- Access the air-conditioned private meeting room in the Choose Washington stand during the show
- Reserve prior to departure meeting room time – one (1) thirty (30) minute meetings per day
- A full-page listing in the Washington State show directory
- Exposure through a variety of marketing channels including press kit, social media and more
- Access to the U.S. Pavilion’s visitor lounge, meeting space, business center, WiFi, free non-alcoholic beverages and invitations to events
- Invitation to attend the Washington State Official Reception and Welcome Dinner in Paris on Sunday, June 16th
- Complimentary invitations to highly targeted business networking reception in the WA State stand on days 1-3 of the show. Invite your clients!
- Invitation to a Paris Air Show Boot Camp in Seattle prior to departure
- Hotel group rate (deadline applies)
- Group bus transportation from the delegation hotel to show and back on days 1-3 of show
- One exhibitor pass. Second delegate: $1,450.00. Third delegate: $700.00.
Aerospace Team Contacts
Robin Toth, Director of Economic Development, Aerospace Sector – Phone: (206) 256-6103
Isabelle DeWulf, Aerospace Export Assistance Manager – Phone: (206) 256-6143
Conor Duggan, Business Development Manager, Aerospace – Phone: (206) 256-6116
Michele Ko, Special Projects Manager – Phone: (206) 256-6102