Dubai Air Show
Nov. 17-21, 2019
The Dubai Air Show features 1,300 exhibitors, 165 aircraft on display and draws attendees and customers from around the world. Washington State will have a delegation at the show, which features specialized areas focusing on cargo operations, commercial space and airport solutions.
Visit us at the Choose Washington exhibitors at #1464.
Executive Package: $5,000
Includes a dedicated display case with your company logo and pre-arranged customized business-to-business meetings provided by Commerce’s foreign representatives based in the UAE who will confirm meetings, attend meetings if needed and provide support throughout the show.
Available on a first come, first served basis.
Delegate Package: $4,000
Shared space within the Washington state branded booth, fixed point from which to work the show, meeting space and more.
Both packages include:
- Shared space within the Washington state branded booth.
- Fixed point to work the show from and Washington state staff available so that you can meet with potential clients and new contacts without leaving your area unattended.
- Build relationships with other Washington companies.
- Meeting space to sit down with contacts in Washington state booth.
- Access to the U.S. Pavilion visitor lounge, private meeting space, business center, WiFi, free non-alcoholic beverages and invitation to events.
- Company logo and message in rotation on monitor located in shared booth space.
- Exposure through a variety of marketing channels including listing in official show guide, a full-page listing in our Washington state show directory, press kit, social media and more.
- Your collateral materials displayed in the exhibit space.
- Group rates on hotel (deadline applies).
- Exhibitor badge to the show – Additional delegates: $500.
Being part of our exciting Washington state branded booth makes it affordable and effective for you to market your products and services, find high-value sales opportunities, meet potential partners or distributors, strengthen existing connections and stay current with competitors’ activity and industry trends.
Aerospace Team Contacts
Amandine Crabtree, Aerospace International Trade Specialist – Email: email@example.com, Phone: (206) 485-8541
Michele Ko, Special Projects Manager – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: (206) 256-6102
Export Vouchers Available!
The Washington State Department of Commerce offers eligible small businesses export vouchers up to $5,000 to help offset some of the costs associated with export-related activities such as international trade show fees, airfare, and shipping of samples. Financial assistance to support the Export Voucher Program is provided in part by a grant from the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Contact Michele Ko to learn more and apply.
Learn more about the 2019 Dubai Air Show