Helping your business grow exponentially.
The Washington State Department of Commerce serves as your small business consultants. Our professionals in the Office of Economic Development & Competitiveness will work with you to identify opportunities to fuel business growth and expand. Best of all, nearly all of our services are free to Washington State businesses.
Following are just a few of the many services we offer to businesses in an expansion or high growth mode:
- Providing technical assistance/market intelligence and research.
- Identifying financing options to support expansion, growth or infrastructure development.
- Connecting you to industry partners, associations and trade organizations.
- Coordinating with local municipal and county agencies on permitting and site issues.
- Identifying state, county and local tax incentives.
- Assisting with workforce training and education.
- Connections to international firms that may be interested in investing in your expansion plans.
- Providing expertise regarding small business exporting, helping you identify new markets, connect with partners and remove roadblocks.
- Training and education to take your business from ideation to an exit strategy at MyStartup365.com.
Workspaces, Incubators, Accelerators
Building on its culture of creativity, Washington State has more than 100 makerspaces, coworking spaces, accelerators and incubators to help businesses spur innovation and invention.
A complete list of OEDC Business Services is available in the guide to the right.
OEDC Business Guide
M-F: 8am - 5pm
2001 Sixth Ave., Suite 2600, Seattle, WA 98121