Mobile World Congress
Feb. 25 – 28, 2019
Mobile World Congress is the world’s largest trade show for the mobile technology industry. In 2018 more than 108,000 people attended the show; 60,000 of these held C-Suite level positions. The show featured 2,300 exhibitors across nine halls, as well as more than 3,500 international media and industry analysts.
|ALL PARTICIPATING COMPANIES RECEIVE:|
|Individual Package Benefits|
|Exhibit hall passes ($900 value each)||8||6||4||1|
|Dedicated company lounge/4 seats, coffee table, demo station, wall graphics, two display monitors||Y|
|Gold Pass ($2,000 value)||Y|
|Demo Station with one 32” monitor||Y|
|Dedicated pre-show B2B matchmaking||Y||Y|
|Logo on main wall as an official exhibitor in pavilion||Y||Y||Y|
|Listings print / online GSMA Directory before and after the show||Y||Y||Y|
|Dedicated power supply and wired Internet||Y||Y||Y||Wi-Fi only|
|Pre-booked private meeting room use||8 hours||4 hours||2 hours||As available|
“2017 was the second time Tupl participated in Mobile World Congress – the biggest mobile event of the year – as part of the Washington State Department of Commerce Pavilion. With the incredible support provided by the Department of Commerce team, we racked up over 20 high-value meetings that allowed us to accelerate the growth our business.”
- Petri Hautakangas. CEO of Tupl, Inc.
“Commerce offers an incredible service to the startup tech community and there’s no doubt that their efforts with MWC have not only helped drive revenue for our business, but have opened the door to new business that would have otherwise not been there at all. We hope to have the opportunity to work with them again on future collaborations.
- Red Russak, Sr. Account Executive
ICT Business Development Manager
Office of Economic Development & Competitiveness
Washington State Department of Commerce
Why exhibit with Washington State?
As a co-exhibitor with Washington State, you get a turnkey, high-traffic exhibit space that allows you to focus on getting customers and sales instead of managing your own booth. Whether you are looking to test the waters at MWC or you are a regular exhibitor, joining the Washington State delegation is one of the most cost-effective ways to gain international exposure at Mobile World Congress 2019. The state handles everything for you, from marketing to logistics and staffing. Benefits include:
- A prime location near the main entrance to the Digital Planet Hall.
- A custom professionally built pavilion designed around our delegation needs. At almost 1,000sq ft., our Pavilion is larger than many country pavilions.
- Private meeting room in our pavilion.
- A professionally staffed space that keeps working for you, even when you’re away.
- Listings in the official exhibitor and GSMA digital and print directories.
- A full page listing in the Washington State Exhibitor’s directory that is shared with more than 1,000 decision makers before the show.
- Lead generation and follow-up.
- Networking opportunities with other Washington businesses and targeted prospects.
- Access to Invitation Only networking events organized with other country delegations.
Where is the Washington Pavilion located?
The Choose Washington Pavilion is located in the Digital Planet Hall 8.1. The Digital Planet hall – which is packed daily with attendees from open until close – brings together more than 200 exhibitors in one space. With startups from around the world exhibiting the latest innovative software solutions – from analytics to AI/ML, IoT, and everything in between – the Digital Planet Hall is one of the most exciting halls at Mobile World Congress. It is the perfect location for Washington State to highlight our amazing and innovative companies.
What kind of companies are we looking for?
- Black Pixel
- Buddy Platform
- General UI
- Guppy Media
- Meylah Corp
- Orca Wave
- Sequitur Labs
How much does it cost to exhibit with Washington State?
Washington State has exhibition packages ranging from $2,750 to $33,000 that are tailored to fit different budgets and exhibition requirements. To learn more about the benefits of each sponsorship package, view our available packages (described above). Companies are responsible for covering all travel, lodging and related expenses.
Does my company need to have export experience?
Should my company have products ready to demo/sell?
What type of pre-show support does the state provide?
We want our companies to be as successful as possible at MWC.
- The state has created three great guides to help you prepare for MWC and other trade shows:
- Washington State hosts a MWC “Bootcamp” prior to MWC to provide logistical updates and prepare companies for the show.
Washington State also provides:
- Advance marketing, B2B services and lead generation on behalf of delegation companies.
- A full-page listing in the Washington State Exhibitor Directory, which is shared with more than 1,000 decision-makers before the show.
Is financial support available?
Yes. Financial support is available through the Washington State Department of Commerce to help cover up to $5,000 of travel, trade show fees, and other qualifying expenses.