Mobile World Congress
Feb 24-27, 2020
Mobile World Congress is the world’s largest trade show for the mobile technology industry. In 2018 more than 108,000 people attended the show; 60,000 of these held C-Suite level positions. The show featured 2,300 exhibitors across nine halls, as well as more than 3,500 international media and industry analysts.
Visit us at:
Hall 8.1 Stand A11
Digital Planet Hall
Customer Experience Powered by Sentiment
The Cyrcle Phone
Make your AI smarter
Asset Lifecycle Management Software
Intelligent Programmatic Advertising
Enables developers to automate USSD and SIM Toolkit-based workflows via a single API
Trackable solutions including tracking and monitoring assets, pets, shipments, wildlife and more
Operations made simple
World’s 1st and only smartphone with a 4-year warranty. Better for your pocket, better for the planet
ALL PARTICIPATING COMPANIES RECEIVE:
- Prominent exposure in our high-traffic, 88 sqm booth in the Digital Planet Hall
- Pre-event publicity to major corporations/organizations worldwide
- Company page in print / online Washington State Directory before and after the show
- Full-time staff support from Commerce Staff
- Shared lounge area in pavilion for meetings
- Participation in receptions and invite-only events
|Individual Package Benefits||Platinum Lounge||Gold Lounge||Silver||Bronze||Virtual Delegate|
|Dedicated lounge, seats 4, coffee table, demo station, multiple logo display, two monitors||X|
|Prime stand location|
|Dedicated lounge, seats 2, coffee table, logo display, one monitor||X|
|Gold Pass (exclusive network lounge access)*||1||1|
|Exhibit hall passes ($900 value)||8||5||3||2||1|
|Monitor size with logo display||42”||32”||32”|
|Listing in official show directory||X||X||X||X|
|Company page in print / online Washington State Directory||X||X||X||X||X|
|B2B matchmaking support||X||X||X|
|Logo on main wall as an official exhibitor in pavilion||X||X||X||X|
|Private meeting room use||6 hrs||3 hrs||2 hr||1 hr|
|(reserved in advanced)||First choice of slots|
|2 hour limit per day|
|Shared common space||X||X||X||X||As available|
|Full-time staff support||X||X||X||X||X|
|Participation in invite-only events||X||X||X||X||X|
|Pre-event publicity to major corporations/organizations||X||X||X||X||X|
|Wi-Fi and power supply||X||X||X||X||X|
“First-time participation by CoreStack in the MWC 2019 event, led and represented by Washington State. Great learning and gained critical values of being exposed to larger B2B market segment.”
Ezhilarasan (Ez) Natarajan
Founder and CEO, CoreStack
“We really appreciate having had the opportunity to go to MWC with the delegation. It was an incredible success for us and allowed us to make contacts that we never could have done without attending.”
Why exhibit with Washington State?
As a co-exhibitor with Washington State, you get a turnkey, high-traffic exhibit space that allows you to focus on getting customers and sales instead of managing your own booth. Whether you are looking to test the waters at MWC or you are a regular exhibitor, joining the Washington State delegation is one of the most cost-effective ways to gain international exposure at Mobile World Congress 2020. The state handles everything for you, from marketing to logistics and staffing. Benefits include:
- A prime location near the main entrance to the Digital Planet Hall.
- A custom professionally built pavilion designed around our delegation needs. At almost 1,000sq ft., our Pavilion is larger than many country pavilions.
- Private meeting room in our pavilion.
- A professionally staffed space that keeps working for you, even when you’re away.
- Listings in the official exhibitor and GSMA digital and print directories.
- A full page listing in the Washington State Exhibitor’s directory that is shared with more than 1,000 decision makers before the show.
- Lead generation and follow-up.
- Networking opportunities with other Washington businesses and targeted prospects.
- Access to Invitation Only networking events organized with other country delegations.
Where is the Washington Pavilion located?
What kind of companies are we looking for?
- Black Pixel
- Buddy Platform
- General UI
- Guppy Media
- Meylah Corp
- Orca Wave
- Sequitur Labs
How much does it cost to exhibit with Washington State?
Washington State has exhibition packages ranging from $3,000 to $33,000 that are tailored to fit different budgets and exhibition requirements. To learn more about the benefits of each sponsorship package, view our available packages (described above). Companies are responsible for covering all travel, lodging and related expenses.
Does my company need to have export experience?
Should my company have products ready to demo/sell?
What type of pre-show support does the state provide?
- The state has created three great guides to help you prepare for MWC and other trade shows:
- Washington State hosts a MWC “Bootcamp” prior to MWC to provide logistical updates and prepare companies for the show.
Washington State also provides:
- Advance marketing, B2B services and lead generation on behalf of delegation companies.
- A full-page listing in the Washington State Exhibitor Directory, which is shared with more than 1,000 decision-makers before the show.
Is financial support available?
Yes. Financial support is available through the Washington State Department of Commerce to help cover up to $5,000 of travel, trade show fees, and other qualifying expenses. Learn more…