Collaborate, innovate, succeed.
Collaboration and innovation are the dual roads that lead to success in the marketplace. Recognizing the power of partnering with like-minded companies and individuals, Washington has launched Innovation Partnership Zones (IPZ) around the state.
Business Plans & Links
To view IPZ business plans (they will open as PDF files), click on the IPZ location (bold blue text) below.
- Auburn – Urban Center for Innovative Partnerships, (2011~City of Auburn). More information: Doug Lein (253) 804-3101
- Bellevue – 5G Open innovation Zone, (2019 – City of Bellevue). More Information: Jesse Canedo
- Bothell – Bothell Biomedical Device IPZ, (2007~City of Bothell). More information: Torie Brazitis (425) 806-6142
- Issaquah – Sports Medicine Innovation Partnership Zone, (2015~City of Issaquah). More information: Tim Dutter (425) 837-3414
- Skagit Valley – Value-Added Agriculture, (2013~Economic Development Alliance of Skagit County). More information: John Sternlicht (360) 336-6114
- Snohomish – Aerospace Convergence Zone, (2007~Economic Alliance Snohomish County). More information:Jeanie Ashe – (425) 806-6149
- Tri Cities – Tri Cities Research District, (2007~Port of Benton). More information: Diahann Howard (509) 375-3060
- Thurston – Thurston Craft Brewing and Distilling IPZ, (2015~Thurston County). More information: Michael Cade (360) 754-6320
- Vancouver Camas – Applied Digital Technology Accelerator, (2013~City of Vancouver). More information: Sandra Towne (360) 487-7947
- Wenatchee – Central Washington Data Analytics Technology IPZ. More information: Dave Peterson, (509) 663-3091