Upcoming life science events.
Medical and pharma exports from Washington State reached almost $3 billion in 2017, making Washington one of the top U.S. states for exports in this industry sector.
Join us as we help the local industry grow. Find out if one of the following Commerce-supported events is right for your company.
NOV. 12-15, 2018 • Düsseldorf, Germany
Discounted pricing ends June 1, 2018
Exhibit at the world’s largest medical convention, MEDICA!
- 123,000+ industry professionals
- 130 countries represented
- 63% of visitors from outside of Germany
MEDICA Düsseldorf is the industry’s most comprehensive and largest international medical show in the world, featuring more than 5,000 exhibitors, and attracting hundreds of thousands of attendees from some 130 nations including visitors from Asia, Africa, and North America.
Washington State exported almost $971 million in medical and pharma products to Europe in 2017. Over 33% of Washington’s total exports in this sector went to European countries, including The Netherlands, Germany, France, United Kingdom, and Italy. Europe’s medical market provides excellent opportunities for your company to expand sales overseas
Find out how you can join the Washington delegation to MEDICA.
Previous MEDICA participants include:
- BeneSol Inc. (dba Solius), Bainbridge Island, WA
- Cerevast Medical Inc., Redmond, WA
- HealthMart Supply Inc., (dba eSyringe), Ferndale, WA
- InBios International Inc., Seattle, WA
- Mirabilis Medical, Bothell, WA
- Mobile Workforce Inc., Gig Harbor, WA
- Peripheral Visions Inc., Auburn, WA
- StatCorp Medical, Snoqualmie, WA
- Therapeutic Dimensions Inc., (dba RangeMaster) Spokane, WA
Arab Health 2019*
JANUARY 28-31, 2019 • DUBAI UAE
Deadline for discounted pricing is July 16, 2018
Arab Health is the largest healthcare business platform in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
A global hub bringing together East and West, Arab Health delivers real buying power. Arab Health is the largest gathering of healthcare and trade professionals in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
- Second largest healthcare convention in the world
- 102,000+ industry professionals
- 44% of attendees are key contacts from government and hospitals
- 159 countries participating—a global opportunity
Washington State exported over $119 million in medical and pharmaceutical products to the Middle East in 2017, almost a 25% increase over the previous year.
Find out how you can join the Washington delegation to Arab Health.
Previous Arab Health Exhibitors include:
*Indicates STEP Grant eligible events
Washington State’s STEP Export Voucher Program can offer small businesses up to $5,000 reimbursement for qualifying export expenses, including attendance at international trade shows.
2017 MEDICA Directory
Life Science In-Depth
$5,000 Export Voucher
Washington State’s STEP program can offer small businesses up to $5,000 reimbursement for qualifying export expenses, including attendance at international trade shows. Ask if your company qualifies for a voucher.