Upcoming life science events.
Washington State Trade delegations help companies to identify partners, establish international business relationships, and promote Washington’s industry both nationally and globally.
Medical and pharma exports from Washington State reached over $3 billion in 2018.
Join us as we help the local industry grow. Find out if one of the following Commerce-supported events is right for your company.
NOV. 18 – 21, 2019 • Düsseldorf, Germany
Exhibit at the world’s largest medical convention, MEDICA!
MEDICA Düsseldorf is the largest trade show for the medical industry worldwide, featuring more than 5,000 exhibitors and attracting hundreds of thousands of attendees from nations around the globe, including Asia, Africa, Europe, and North America.
- 120,000+ industry professionals
- 66 countries represented
- 65% of visitors from outside of Germany
Thirty-one percent of Washington State’s medical and pharma exports went to European countries, including: The Netherlands, Germany, Ireland, France, the United Kingdom, and Italy. Europe’s medical market provides excellent opportunities for your company to expand sales overseas.
Join the Washington State Delegation to MEDICA
Being part of our exciting Washington State branded booth makes it affordable and effective for you to market your company at this important event. Find out more about participation options.
Visit us in the USA Pavilion, Hall 16, Booth D10-1. (Map)
- Mobile Workforce Inc., Gig Harbor, WA
- The O.R. Company, Tacoma, WA
- OtoNexus Medical Technologies, Seattle, WA
Previous MEDICA participants include:
- BeneSol Inc. (dba Solius), Bainbridge Island, WA
- Cerevast Medical Inc., Redmond, WA
- HealthMart Supply Inc., (dba eSyringe), Ferndale, WA
- InBios International Inc., Seattle, WA
- Licensale Arazy Group, Woodinville, WA
- Mirabilis Medical, Bothell, WA
- OMIC Inc., Seattle, WA
- Peripheral Visions Inc., Auburn, WA
- StatCorp Medical, Snoqualmie, WA
- ThatTranslator, Redmond, WA
- Therapeutic Dimensions Inc., (dba RangeMaster) Spokane, WA
2018 MEDICA Directory
Life Science & Global Health
Small Business Export Assistance
Washington State Department of Commerce
Phone: (206) 256-6100
$5,000 Export Voucher
Washington State’s STEP program can offer small businesses up to $5,000 reimbursement for qualifying export expenses, including attendance at international trade shows. Find out if your company qualifies for a voucher.
“We saw direct results from attending the MEDICA World Forum for Medicine in Germany. Without the assistance of Commerce and the financial support of the STEP Export Voucher, we wouldn’t have been able to attend MEDICA, wouldn’t have met our new distributors for Taiwan (who we met for the first time at MEDICA), and wouldn’t be able to bring our products to the children in these overseas hospitals who need them.”
—Christie Skoorsmith, International Business Manager, SPIO Inc.