Building bridges to new business opportunities.
Being part of these government-led delegations allows you to network directly with major players, take informative tours, establish partnerships and engage in business-to-business matchmaking sessions and key meetings. Supporting the state’s Export Initiative, these meetings are often led by the governor and other top-tier government officials and business leaders.
Past trade missions have established solid relationships and resulted in new orders for state businesses in China, South Korea, the U.K., France, Germany, Vietnam and India. Some company representatives who have gone on these missions have reported an immediate increase in new orders or the signing of key trade and partnership agreements that will create new business for years to come.
As a member of a delegation, you have the opportunity to identify new markets for your products and services, position your company as a potential partner, promote the value of your business to decision makers in key sectors such as aerospace, ICT, clean technology and life sciences/global health, find new leads and solidify new business for your company.
If you are interested in learning more about upcoming trade missions and how you can become part of an upcoming delegation, call us at (206) 256-6100 or speak directly with an export assistance expert that specializes in your business sector.
- Starting your Business in Washington
- Small Business Development Centers of Washington
- Export Readiness Assessment
- Export Process Guide
- Basic Guide to Exporting
- Free Export Webinars
- Washington Export Resource Center from Highline College (WA)
- What is a Freight Forwarder?
- Find Freight Forwarders in Washington
- Export Finance Assistance Center of Washington (EFACW)
- Export Import Bank of the United States
- Small Business Administration
- International Practice Section of the Washington State Bar Association
- Export Compliance Training and Counseling from the Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS)
- Washington State Office of Minority & Women’s Business Enterprises