The recent ranking of Best States across the country by U.S. News and World Report puts Washington # 5 using 60 metrics comparing economy, healthcare, infrastructure, education, crime/corrections, government and opportunity. And, Washington ranks well above other West coast states. But then, Washington residents and business owners already knew that. An exceptional quality of life, robust economy, a culture of collaboration and innovation, a highly educated workforce and cutting edge healthcare have been a hallmark of Washington’s success. Read more about the data at The Seattle Times.
In the News…
- Allen Institute expands AI incubator program.
- A smart grid for the future.
- An incubator for startup manufacturers.
- Merging agriculture and manufacturing creates new products.
- Cherry growers see record-breaking harvest, again.
- $62 million? That’s a big 10-4 for Convoy.
- Fibro reinvents the egg carton.
- Washington aerospace lands new business at Paris Air Show.