Helping your small business grow.
Following are just a few of the many business services we offer to business in an expansion or high growth mode:
- Providing technical assistance/market intelligence and research.
- Identifying financing options to support expansion, growth or infrastructure development.
- Connecting you to industry partners, associations and trade organizations.
- Coordinating with local municipal and county agencies on permitting and site issues.
- Identifying state, county and local tax incentives.
- Assisting with workforce training and education.
- Connections to international firms that may be interested in investing in your expansion plans.
- Providing expertise regarding small business exporting, helping you identify new markets, connect with partners and remove roadblocks.
For second-stage companies, Washington offers the Economic Gardening program, which provides mentorship, consulting and business intelligence to take your company to the next level.
A complete list of OEDC Business Services is available in the guide to the right.