Helping your small business grow.
Following are just a few of the many business services we offer to business in an expansion or high growth mode:
- Providing technical assistance/market intelligence and research.
- Identifying financing options to support expansion, growth or infrastructure development.
- Connecting you to industry partners, associations and trade organizations.
- Coordinating with local municipal and county agencies on permitting and site issues.
- Identifying state, county and local tax incentives.
- Assisting with workforce training and education.
- Connections to international firms that may be interested in investing in your expansion plans.
- Providing expertise regarding small business exporting, helping you identify new markets, connect with partners and remove roadblocks.
Workspaces, Incubators, Accelerators
Building on its culture of creativity, Washington State has more than 100 makerspaces, coworking spaces, accelerators and incubators to help businesses spur innovation and invention.
A complete list of OEDC Business Services is available in the guide to the right.